Americans have become tired of their political intelligence being insulted with nonsense questions. Example:
Donald Trump : Questioned many times in interviews if he would consider running as a third-party candidate. (And, that was the first question of the debate setting the tone against him. Plan #1)
Donald Trump: Questioned about name calling and told how he treated women was obviously a preplanned setup to make him angry. (This was step 2 in the plan.)
Donald Trump: Sadly became disinvited to the Redstate Gathering in Atlanta, Ga. (Step 3- I believe Erick Erickson planned this initially.) Clearly a sabotage planned for Mr. Trump before the debate started.
The GOP should put Carly Fiorina in the Debates with all the men candidates. She is the only woman candidate and unrecognized as a valuable GOP candidate. It seems the Democrats favor woman in politics on display more than the Republicans.
Why didn’t Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace and Bret Baier ask questions of a few of the other candidates? Such as:
Chris Christie---Tell us your involvement in “Bridgegate?” Gov. Christie are you known as a bully?
· Scott Walker---Is it true you recommended budget cuts for the University of Wisconsin while proposing the Milwaukee Bucks receives millions of public money for a new professional basketball arena? In your 2010 campaign you promised to create many jobs. How did that work out for you? Were you photographed in May of this year with Josh Duggar?
· Mike Huckabee---Are you close to the Duggar family? Did you say to forgive him? Forgiven maybe, but not glorified. Should he be prosecuted?
· Rand Paul---Are you a racist? Are you friends with someone who supports President Lincoln being assassinated?
· Ted Cruz---Please explain why you want a 100 racist in the White House? Did you vote against federal aid for victims of Hurricane Sandy? Are you against asking for federal aid for others until you need it for your state?
Level the playing field and keep it honest as professionals should without executing negativity. Americans are worried about the direction our country’s headed. We want to know how the candidates feel on all areas of concern. We are looking for a serious candidate who is not biased, an honorable family man/woman.
Our Country is in Jeopardy because:
- Our Military’s Depleted: It needs new and modern equipment,weapons, Humvees, protective gear for our men and women who protects our country. Build up our forces and protect our borders. And, for mercy sake let the competent Generals do their jobs.
- · Stop Borrowing: Cut spending and decrease the National debt today; not tomorrow.
- · Charity begins at home: Take care of Americans first. Stop giving money to other countries; especially the haters who burnt our flag. (I hate to use the word stupid; so I will say to the asinine ones in Congress stop the madness).
- · Irresponsible Congress members are destroying America.
- · American companies: Took American jobs overseas and are still receiving a tax breaks for killing our nations with millions of unemployed Americans.
- · Get rid of greedy, self-important and no action Congress members.
- · All talk, talk and more talk---blowing smoke and doing nothing Congress will not save our country.
- · The news across the Internet time and time again: Congress goes home without completing their job. We do not need laziness in our government; we need workers to dig us out of a hole that will get deeper and larger if action is not taken.
- · Do we have weak ineffectual, timid Congress members who are only there for their money and to go home before their job is finished? I know we have good Congress members and they should take the bull by the horns and get everyone busy.
- · American Children: Are going to bed hungry in America while lobbyist fills the pockets of weak politicians who do not care.
- · Our Veterans: The ones who gave their all for our country, returning home to no jobs, not receiving care at VA Hospitals, no help from the government that sent them to a foreign land to fight. Many are now homeless living on the streets with other families who felt the heartbreak of foreclosure.
- · Downsize the Government: Retire and fire the ones not needed and not doing their jobs. Nepotism is one reason for so many government workers. Audit each department’s job duties and blueprint a plan to eliminate the unnecessary workers.
· I could go on and on, but you get the point that we are in trouble; and will be unless we take action and elect a president who is an intelligent person who demands fast and efficient completed results for all the Americans, not just the elite group.
© BEPH 2015 All Rights Reserved
PurvisBobbi44 is the sole author of this article and if it is seen anywhere else on
the Internet or in print it was taken without written consent and is strictly prohibited.
Americans Jobs: Millions Still Unemployed –Bill Blocked by Republicans: Please click the link below:http://purvisbobbi44.hubpages.com/_ll5zmu0qryfw/hub/Outsourcing-American-Jobspart2